The Coronavirus Covid-19 recently originated from China and the pandemic changed the world as we know it.
As the virus started spreading governments across the world started with drastic measures in order to contain the virus and to stop the spreading of the virus. Across the world they placed travel restrictions on travellers, some countries closed their borders and even in Wuhan China where the virus started the government of China placed the whole town under quarantine.
In countries like New Zealand and Australia when you travel to these countries you have to self-quarantine for 14 days. In the USA there is travel restrictions on people flying from Europe. Many companies across the world placed travel restrictions on their employees and cancelled most of their business meetings and events. Some companies have places self-quarantine measurements in place for all employees that came back from international travel. Sporting events were cancelled left right and centre and even the Olympics may not take place because of the Coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic.
The impact of the Coronavirus Covid-19 goes far beyond the health and wellbeing of people and economies have suffered the consequences. In one day, the Dow Jones have lost more than 3000 Points. In South African the rand weakened against the dollar and last time we checked $1 was equal to R16.75.
Key Features of Virtual Reality Boardroom Meetings
- When you use the Virtual Reality Boardroom software you will be immersed into a Virtual Reality environment similar to a real world boardroom. The perspective of the boardroom is similar to a boardroom in the real world.
- Everyone in the Boardroom is simulated by a Avatar and can be customized to look similar to the specific person. The software adds an image of the person and their name above the avatar making it easy to identify your colleagues in the experience.
- You can see your colleagues in virtual reality and see their body movements and gestures similar to the real world.
- Inside the Boardroom is a Big Screen monitor allowing you to share your presentations, video and images on the Big Screen.
- People can talk to each other using the built in Microphones on the Virtual Reality headsets and talk to each other normally as they would in real life.
- Whiteboards in the Boardroom and can be used to explain concepts etc.
Screenshot of a Boardroom Meeting in Virtual Reality.
Virtual Reality Boardroom Meetings Key Advantages
- Save on travel costs – You can have remote meetings that is similar to real world boardroom meetings from anywhere in the world.
- If your employees or customers are in quarantine you can still have productive meetings in virtual reality similar to real world meetings.
- Safe Travel Time and Increase productivity.
- Share websites in the Virtual Reality Boardroom meeting.
- Share presentation and slides in the Virtual Reality Boardroom.
- Use laser pointers inside the Virtual Reality Boardroom.
- Talk to each other via voice
- Showcase Videos inside the Virtual Reality Boardroom.
Our virtual reality boardroom VR meeting software can be well used after the pandemic has passed. Businesses can save significantly on travel cost and travel time well beyond the pandemic.
For more information on the BoardroomVR project please contact Gerald Ferreira on +27 72 234 7513 or Ronel Ferreira on +27 72 9722 724 or Office at +27 11 672 0908.